Assistant Football Coach CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryAn experienced assistant football coach who is keen to undertake the responsibilities in assisting the training, development and management of a second division football team.
- Health and Safety (2016)
- Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Football (2007)
- Littletown Young Player of the Year (2001)
- 2010 to 2016 Assistant Football Coach Smalltown Football Club
- 2007 to 2010 Assistant Coach Littletown Under-Elevens Football Team
- 2004 - 2007 Graduated with 2:2 in Sports Science (BSc Hons)
- 2002 - 2004 Littletown Sixth Form College A Levels: Sports Science (B), Information Technology (C) and Photography (C)
- 1997 - 2002 Littletown High School GCSEs: 9 (A-C)
- Many years' experience playing and coaching football for teams of all ages and abilities.
- In-depth understanding of importance of diet and nutrition.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Always pay attention to detail; particularly when organising equipment and booking matches.
- Excellent 'people' skills; the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire players combined with the ability to stand in position of authority when necessary.