Beauty Advisor CV Sample
Professional SummaryTalented and enthusiastic beauty advisor with years of experience and a natural aptitude for beauty therapy. Capable as a skin-care specialist both in work life and as a hobby. Familiar with all aspects of the cosmetics industry, from products to treatments. Great with customers, putting them at ease and understanding their needs. Comfortable with sales and general customer guidance, as well as administering various beauty treatments. Seeking a position with new opportunities for advancement.
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services.
- In house sales training.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Experience of various techniques, including facials, skin treatments and manicure.
- Friendly personality and outgoing nature, especially in sales.
- Extensive knowledge of the cosmetic industry and product lines.
- Makeup and hair product blogging experience.
ExperienceBeauty Advisor at Anybiz
June 2013 - Present August 2010 | June 2013
Assistant Beauty Therapist at Anybiz
- Obtained new product lines and stock deals for department.
- Built repeat custom through friendly relationships and reward promotions.
- Performed beauty and wellbeing treatments of various kinds.
- Promoted product lines and took personal responsibility for sales.
- Booked client appointments and handled all enquiries.
- Skin treatments including microdermabrasion and facials.
- Administering manicure and pedicure.