Chronological CV Example
Professional SummaryAn experienced catering professional and cook with experience of preparing meals for groups of all sizes (often between 60 and 80 servings per meal), in addition to larger work-related functions and special events. Able to work well to meet deadlines and deliver quality results, while supervising a large, busy kitchen and small team of staff.
Core QualificationsFood Hygiene Certificate level III. November 2010, Education and Catering Department, Telford and Wrekin Council.
ExperienceCatering Supervisor, Staff Canteen - Safebuy Supermarkets plc.(October 2014 to date)
- Supervising daily kitchen activity and meal production.
- Monitoring food hygiene standards and storage.
- Menu planning, setting prices with company subsidies.
- Arranging work timetables for three full and part-time staff.
- Conducting occasional quality surveys to monitor standards and provide best offer within budget.
- Buffet breakfast and main meal preparation and supervision for one or two dining room sittings.
- Planning menus, focusing on variety and good nutrition.
- Introducing children to good eating habits (including occasional classroom quizzes and games, to support course monitors and instructors).
- Daily planning, and weekly meeting with manager.
EducationFour GCSE levels:
- Food Preparation and Nutrition.