CV Sample for University Students
Professional SummaryAn undergraduate with plenty of work experience to draw upon from a variety of professional settings, I am currently studying a business studies degree and seeking employment with a company that can make use of my skills immediately following graduation. Outside of my studies, I have a number of skills, includingsuperb levels of communication, whether I am presenting or dealing with clients in boardroom situations, which makes me an attractive proposition to a large number of commercial organisations. A hard-working individual, I am ideally suited to larger companies with graduate recruitment programmes but will consider any opportunity as long as it will allow me to fulfil my desire for success in the workplace.
Core QualificationsDegree in Business Studies from the University of Birmingham, pending exam results this year.Full, clean UK driving license.
ExperienceSales ExecutiveFarrell & Whicker, March 2014 to present
- Responsible for handling sales enquiries at a busy estate agency on a part-time basis during my degree studies.
- Made several sales for 'tricky' clients that others in my team had failed to do.
- Long-standing and loyal employee despite my part-time status.
- Undertook three weeks work experience at a tyre manufacturing business in their sales administration team.
- Completed several orders for new clients from scratch, earning me 'employee of the week' award.
- Helped to organise a new sales processing system for internet orders.