Domestic Housekeeper CV Sample
Professional SummaryI offer no less than 5 years of experience within the field of domestic housekeeping.As I have also worked in a number of different roles, I am more than capable of meeting stringent demands as they may arise.I am happy to work together with a team although I am just as confident to take on challenging tasks myself.My educational requirements enable me to appreciate this industry in greater detail and when these are combined with my hands-on expertise, there is no role that I cannot handle.I am fully certified and I desire to work for a company that can enable me to further enhance my skills within a productive setting.
- City & Guilds Hospitality (SVQ) Level 5 Certification (7140).
- City & Guilds Hospitality and Catering Principles Level 2 (7091).
- British Red Cross First Aid at Work (FAW) Certificate.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Available during the day or the evening.
Experience2015-Present: Housekeeper (London).Core competencies involve:
- Responsible for all aspects of domestic cleaning and maintenance.
- Secondary caregiver.
- Landscaping and gardening.
- Supervising children on a full-time basis.
- Transporting groceries to and from the property.
- Cleaning and gardening.
- Liaising with hotel guests during their stay.
- Supervising on-site cleaning staff.
- Ensuring that all rooms met the current health and safety standards.
- Restocking normal sanitary supplies.
- British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) CPS 2.0 Certification