Domestic Worker CV Sample
Professional SummaryI am pleased to be able to offer any firm a total of eight years within the domestic worker industry.My educational skills are reinforced with the real-world experience that is essential to take on the numerous roles that this sector entails.I am hoping to further hone my talents with the help of a company that provides me with the latitude to grow within a positive work environment.Not only do I possess all of the necessary qualifications, but I intend to continue my studies as the requirements may change over time.I am more than happy to take on responsibilities myself although I enjoy being part of a team.I hope to find a firm which is able to provide me with such a beneficial opportunity.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (4340).
- City & Guilds Level 2 Infection Prevention and Control (7395).
- City & Guilds Level 2 Hospitality and Catering Principles (7091).
- The ability to work within a high-pressure environment.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communicative skills.
Experience2012-Present: Full-time domestic worker.Responsibilities currently include:
- Providing care to the sick and elderly.
- Basic housekeeping tasks.
- All areas of cleaning, sanitation and domestic maintenance.
- Responsible for three on-site assistants.
- Cleaning, laundry and providing groceries to home-based clients.
- Gardening and outdoor maintenance.
- Transporting clients to and from their appointments (such as medical visits).
- Assisting senior workers with their daily tasks.
- Transportation in and around the London area.
- Northumbria University 2000-2003: International Hospitality and Tourism Management BA (Hons.)