European CV Example
LanguagesFrench, English, German, Russian.
Professional SummaryAn experienced, multi-lingual teacher of European students, who is focused and committed to promoting the teaching of children and young people. Passionate about delivering the best possible education to students. Capable of working in a busy multinational environment and enjoys the challenge of a diverse workload. Skilled in establishing supportive relationships with colleagues, students and parents with the aim of promoting education as well as self-esteem and independence. Passionate about good practice and innovation. Confident and dedicated to working with children and young people.
- Talented in creating a dynamic and creative learning environment.
- Thorough knowledge of diverse teaching techniques.
- Able to motivate and command respect from students.
- Experienced in working with other specialists such as speech and language therapists.
ExperienceApril 2012Present: Language Teacher, International School, Paris.
- Teaching English and French to international students.
- Preparing students for the international baccalaureat.
- Planning and delivering well-prepared and interesting lessons.
- Liaising with colleagues and parents.
- Teaching and conversing in different languages.
- Preparing students for international examinations.
- Teaching English as a foreign language to students.
- Participating in the school's extra curricular activities.
- Member of the school management committee.