Recruiters prioritise unique yet targeted and well-formatted CVs with interesting content and plenty of achievement examples. Therefore, using a CV sample, such as our housekeeper CV sample, can keep you on track and help you to put together your own resume. Housekeepers can have a tough time applying for jobs due to high levels of applicants, the need to show outstanding interpersonal as well as organisation skills, along with the need for plenty of examples of past success and a track history in the same or similar occupations. When you use our housekeeper CV sample, you can address these tricky areas as we show you how to write your own targeted content in the right sections to create a really impressive CV.
Apartment Housekeeper CV Sample
Apartment housekeepers need strong CVs that show exactly how they’re ideal for this particular job. Using our apartment housekeeping CV sample and these tips will show you what to write and the correct format to use to impress recruiters.
- Do tailor your CV to show how you can do the job of an apartment housekeeper, which is different to being a housekeeper in a country mansion, for example.
- Do show how you put individual skills into practice, e.g. using your interpersonal skills to communicate with your clients to get jobs done well.
- Don’t miss out any important housekeeping qualifications, such as health and safety training in manual handling and storing cleaning products.
- Don’t forget to proofread your CV and check it carefully for typos and spelling errors.
Assistant Housekeeper CV Sample
Writing a successful assistant housekeeper CV will help you to beat the competition and get selected for an interview. Use our CV sample for assistance with formatting and content, and apply these do’s and don’ts when using your own ideas and inspiration.
- Do write about your team skills and your ability to follow instructions, giving examples. As an assistant housekeeper, these are important.
- Do list any training you’ve received to do the job, e.g. NVQs.
- Don’t exceed the two-page recommended maximum in your CV. Employers lose patience with long documents.
- Don’t be tempted to include any untrue information. Invariably, employers will check up or ask you for evidence.
Cook Housekeeper CV Sample
Being a combined cook and housekeeper is a demanding role, and you’ll increase your chances of job success by having a strong CV. Our bespoke CV sample is a great tool for helping you craft your own CV, as it’s full of targeted content in a logical format. Furthermore, these do’s and don’ts will get you off to a good start.
- Do describe your special skill combinations, giving examples of the kinds of food you can prepare, along with your housekeeping experience.
- Do stress your close attention to detail, as this is something employers will look for.
- Don’t forget to mention any technical skills you have, as most jobs these days involve using technology and/or computers, e.g. for online ordering of supplies.
- Don’t throw in clichés, such as ‘strong team player’, unless you can expand and talk about how you personally implement this skill.
Domestic Housekeeper CV Sample
A domestic housekeeper is at the very heart of the family and needs a sincere yet impressive CV to stand a good chance of interview selection. Use our CV sample to help you every step of the way and refer to these handy do’s and don’ts for an insight into good CV writing.
- Do explain how you keep an organised and tidy home environment, quoting examples of what you do to achieve this.
- Do emphasise your managerial and organisational strengths, again with examples.
- Don’t fail to write an impressive professional summary where your key competencies, skills and experience come to the fore.
- Don’t write in a casual tone. Your CV must strike a balance between professional and friendly/informative.
Head Housekeeper CV Sample
CVs for responsible roles such as that of a head housekeeper can greatly benefit from the help and input of our individual CV sample. Create the right content and format for a standout CV! The following do’s and don’ts are also constructive tips and advice for a compelling CV.
- Do show how you can manage a team of staff, backing this up with your qualifications and examples of your achievements.
- Do get across your energy and enthusiasm for the job in your 150-word professional summary, without going over the top!
- Don’t let your formatting become erratic. Consistent spacing, paragraphs and fonts are essential in a good CV.
- Don’t forget to include accurate contact details, but only your name, email and phone number!