Programmer CV Sample
In order to encounter a profitable and rewarding programming position, it is first important to present a well-written and yet concise CV.This can be very difficult at times; particularly if you are not familiar with the basic metrics to take into account.As a CV may very well represent the final determinant between success and failure, it is critical to present yourself in the correct fashion.We ask you to take a few moments and view the programmer CV sample found below.This template will help you to organise your CV in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
Programmer CV Sample/Your Name/Your Physical Address/Your Telephone Number/Your Email Address
Professional SummaryI appreciate how challenging modern computer programming can be and I am pleased to be able to provide a number of unique skills to any employer.Notwithstanding these talents, I am enthusiastic to take on new and challenging tasks; this is the only way to gain further knowledge.I am skilled in many different programming languages and can adapt to circumstances as a specific task may require.While my educational experience speaks for itself, I also enjoy pursuing the latest topics and obtaining degrees as they continue to evolve.Ultimately, I hope to come across a firm which allows me to illustrate my talents within an environment that promotes teamwork and professional growth.
- Design and Coding
- A working proficiency in Adobe Flash (ActionScript) and iOS games (Objective C)
Experience2009-present: Lead programmer, London-based gaming firm.Specialised in:
- All aspects of flash game production.
- Raster graphics and images.
- Pre-and post-production supervision.
- Client relations.
- Client acquisition and engagement.
- Website design and HTML coding.
- Team manager (five or more members at any given time).
- Customer service and support.
- Basic programming for start-up firms.
- Code editing and proofreading.
- University of Birmingham: Computer Science BSc (hons.) 1998-2001
- University of Warwick: Big Data and Digital Futures (MSc) 2002-2003