Trainee Accountant CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis applicant has been involved within the world of finance and accounting for four years and hopes to encounter a team of professionals that can provide further training. I already possess all of the most relevant educational requirements and I am certified in a number of discrete areas. Although I am more than happy to tackle responsibilities myself, I am eager to benefit from the tutelage of others who can guide me along this interesting road to success. I am highly motivated and can adapt to situations as the need may dictate. I kindly thank you for taking the time to consider my application and I look forward to future contact.
- City & Guilds: Accounting Level 3 (7437).
- City & Guilds: Accounting Apprenticeships Level 2.
- City & Guilds: IVQ in Finance and Accounting Level 2 (8892).
- A Chartered Certified Accountant recognised through the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- A working knowledge accounting software such as Quickbooks, Zoho Books and Wave.
- Experience within a team environment.
Experience2014-Present: Assistant Accountant (Cornwall).Duties present include:
- Professional bookkeeping.
- Attending to the needs of multiple clients simultaneously.
- Liaising with businesses.
- Data entry and retrieval.
- Adhering to all relevant national and local accountancy regulations.
- Business-to-client relations.
- Collating and formatting data to be presented to a team leader.
- Quality assurance and customer relations.
- Loughborough University 2009-2012: Mathematics and Accounting and Financial Management BSc (Hons.)