Trainee Accountant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis applicant has been involved within the world of finance and accounting for four years and hopes to encounter a team of professionals that can provide further training. I already possess all of the most relevant educational requirements and I am certified in a number of discrete areas. Although I am more than happy to tackle responsibilities myself, I am eager to benefit from the tutelage of others who can guide me along this interesting road to success. I am highly motivated and can adapt to situations as the need may dictate. I kindly thank you for taking the time to consider my application and I look forward to future contact.
- City & Guilds: Accounting Level 3 (7437).
- City & Guilds: Accounting Apprenticeships Level 2.
- City & Guilds: IVQ in Finance and Accounting Level 2 (8892).
- A Chartered Certified Accountant recognised through the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- A working knowledge accounting software such as Quickbooks, Zoho Books and Wave.
- Experience within a team environment.
Experience2014-Present: Assistant Accountant (Cornwall).Duties present include:
- Professional bookkeeping.
- Attending to the needs of multiple clients simultaneously.
- Liaising with businesses.
- Data entry and retrieval.
- Adhering to all relevant national and local accountancy regulations.
- Business-to-client relations.
- Collating and formatting data to be presented to a team leader.
- Quality assurance and customer relations.
- Loughborough University 2009-2012: Mathematics and Accounting and Financial Management BSc (Hons.)