Civil Quantity Surveyor Estimator CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryExperienced and talented civil quantity surveyor estimator skilled at cost monitoring as well asreporting various different types of procedures and systems across a spectrum of manufacturing, construction and engineering projects. Available to assist company management in creating budgets as well as in negotiating for raw materials.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Civil Engineering - London Engineering University | London, England
Professional QualificationsMember of the UK Association of Quantity Surveyors, 2002Member of the UK American Association of Cost Engineers, 2002 to present
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Civil Engineering - London Engineering University | London, England 1997-2001A Levels: English (A) Maths (A) Geography (A) Science (B)
- Very experienced in estimating costs for different types of civil engineering projects.
- Consulting with clients, project managers and supervisors as well as and management to establish project costs and resolve any issues.
- Able to assess the effectiveness of products, services and project costs.
- Tracking actual costs related to bids on project development.
- Experienced at reading blueprints and construction drawings to plan materials, labour, time and cost estimates.
Work ExperienceCivil Quantity Surveyor Estimator at Mann Construction Services, London | 2013-Present Day
- Carefully reviewed the scope of different projects as well as other factors influencing cost of proposals from bid documents.
- Prepared various quote solicitations and analysed reports.
- Prepared estimate packages for review by the project heads.
- Compiled blueprints and other relevant materials to be used for project cost estimations.
- Calculated the cost for labour, material and time requirements.
- Conducted meetings with project managers and other employees.
- Managed the maintenance of a cost database.