Dental assistant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI have substantial experience in dental practise procedures, patient comfort and care, sterilisation and preparation of instruments, and working alongside the practise dentists. My people skills are considered excellent especially with children, seniors and those patients with special needs. I perform well under stress conditions, am level headed, reliable and enjoy working as a team player. I am seeking a position which allows me to pursue my goal of becoming a full time dental hygienist while adding to my dental assistant experience as a team member in a busy practise. I have a full UK driving licence and am prepared to travel as required.
• NEBDN Certificate in Special Care Dental Nursing | (2014)
•NEBDN Certificate in Oral Health Education | (2012)
• National Diploma in Dental Nursing | (2010)
• Theory of dental nursing
• Caring for patients
• Trained to provide support for the operating dentist
• Trained in the awareness and prevention of oral disease
• Experienced in dental radiography
•Infection control principles
• Emergency first aid
• Maintaining patients and practise's records.
Academic QualificationsSparkling Secondary School, GCSE Maths (A) English (B) Biology (B) IT (C)
• Excellent team player
• Outgoing and cheerful personality happy working with people from all walks of life
• Conscientious and a fast learner not afraid to ask questions
• Smileyteeth Dental Practise | My Town 2009 | Present
• Weekend volunteer work at school | Mylife Care Home Sept 2008 | 2009