Law Student CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryAn ambitious, focused and committed postgraduate law student with a special interest in property law. As an undergraduate law student, I successfully secured and completed two mini-pupillages and underwent a 2-week marshalling scheme at the local court. I am capable of working in fast-paced environments and of meeting strict deadlines, completing casework in a highly efficient manner. Able to work independently and as part of a team and can make valuable contributions to any legal team, thanks to my strong research, communication and client-care skills. Currently seeking a part-time position in a challenging and stimulating environment that allows me to further pursue a legal career.
Core QualificationsLegal Practice Course / Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice - Expected to graduate in 2017Bachelor or Laws (LLB), Any UniversityGraduated in 2015 with a 2:1
ExperienceLegal Assistant, Law & Governance Department, Any City Council, April 2015-Present
- Responsible for preparing case bundles
- Accompanying clients to court hearings
- Developed a new workflow that improved the efficiency of the client screening process
- Assisting the council's property team in the preparation of audits and reports
- Undertook casework under the supervision of a qualified lawyer
- Main tasks included interviewing clients, researching case law databases and drafting a variety of legal documents (tenancy agreements, power of attorney, rental inspection reports, letters of intent, etc)
- Provided general admin and clerical support to the clinic's legal team