Import-Export Coordinator CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryCommitted import export coordinator with vast experience in maintaining healthy business relationships. Skilful in dealing with distributors, retailers and salespeople from a wide range of industries. Specialities in ensuring smooth communications with international and local clients as well as internal business correspondence.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science, Business, University of London, London, England
Professional QualificationsFluent in several languages including French, German and Spanish.
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Science, Business, University of London, London, England - 2006-2009A Levels: English (A) Maths (A) French (A) Spanish (B)
- Very comprehensive knowledge of the procedures related to import and export.
- Excellent working knowledge of import and export industry terminology as well as documentation processes.
- Excellent communications, coordination and alignment skills
- Fluent in English, Spanish and French
- Very good at prioritising and multitasking.
Work ExperienceImport Export Coordinator at Planters Shipping, London | 2013-Present Day
- Responsible for collecting and preparing the necessary paperwork for various import and export activities.
- Translating foreign language documents into English.
- Coordinating with the production and logistic departments and scheduling shipments.
- Arranged for the collection and delivery of goods to the respective locations.
- Assisted in the daily operations of the existing import export department.
- Processed invoices and preserved payable and receivable documents.
- Answered overseas calls and handed queries in several languages.
- Monitored transporting arrangements to the shipping yard.