Common CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been working within the field of psychology for eight years and I have developed a true passion for the science involved.Having obtained all of the relevant educational requirements, I also possess other certifications that are recognised on a national level.I specialise in group therapy, although I have spent two years practising one-on-one counselling.I believe that I have reached a point in my career when I should align myself with a forward-thinking firm.Furthermore, I am eager to grow within this company while further enhancing my skills.I thrive working within a team environment and I am eager to take on any clinical challenges that may present themselves in the future.
- Current member of the British Psychological Society.
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Union member of the Association of Educational Psychologists (AEP).
- City and Guilds: Advanced Technical Diploma in Health and Care (3625) Level 3.
Experience2014-2016: Clinical Psychologist.Client-centred roles include:
- Providing one-on-one therapeutic sessions.
- Setting short and long-term goals for patients.
- Recognising potentially dangerous or life-threatening conditions.
- Working in tandem with other trained psychologists.
- Marriage counselling.
- Hosting weekly sessions of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Performing laboratory-based quantitative research.
- Liaising with fellow psychologists.
- Presenting findings to a panel of senior professionals.
- University of Cambridge (2002-2005): Applied Psychology BSc (Hons.)
- University of Cambridge (2005-2008): Psychology PhD