CV Example for Workers Over 50
Professional SummaryI am eager to continue my career within the computer science industry. Having been employed within this sector for nearly two decades, I am able to bring an unparalleled sense of experience to the workplace. I am nonetheless always willing to learn new skills and interact with the younger generation. I have worked within both supporting and managerial positions, so there is no task too large or too small that I cannot tackle. This applicant aspires to find a firm which is dynamic, innovative and supports cutting-edge computer technology. I thank you kindly for considering my application.
- A BCS Certificate in Computer Science Teaching.
- City and Guilds: Computer-Aided Engineering (2303).
- City and Guilds: Computer-Aided Design (7579) Level 3.
Experience2009-2015: Data Analyst. Some primary duties involved:
- The collation and interpretation of data for a large engineering firm.
- Adapting big data into marketing campaigns.
- Website design and content management.
- Adapting in-house computer networks to suit growing demands.
- Outsourcing services to third-party firms.
- Basing such architecture around the needs of the customer.
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns through digital interfacing.
- Sales pipeline management.
- Creating cloud-based storage systems for the legal community.