CV Sample for Medical Students
Professional SummaryA dedicated, freshly qualified medical professional. Excellent communication skills, as demonstrated with managers, supervisors, teachers, lecturers, colleagues, fellow students and when liaising with the public. Has extensive medical skills to identify areas of focus or concern, develop hypotheses and formulate and implement analysis. From there, is able to produce relevant and meaningful conclusions and develop these into recommendations to bring about the necessary outcomes or changes. An extremely self-motivated, disciplined and confident individual. Skilled in making presentations to groups of professionals. Can also motivate others to achieve mutual goals.
- Preparation and checking of key medical equipment for procedures.
- Qualified in administering drugs and medication.
- Confident in welcoming patients and conducting initial consultations.
- Knowledgable of the laboratory and administrative processes in the medical arena.
- Excellent organisational skills, precise timekeeping, able to prioritise and manage own diary.
- Excellent all-round IT skills and quick to learn new skills.
- Accurate medical record keeper.
ExperienceAugust 2009 - August 2010 Research Assistant, Redway Cancer Centre, Leeds
- Assisted with lab experiments.
- Prepared, cleaned and calibrated lab equipment.
- Kept records of research tests and experiments.
- Helped to research data for the improvement of surgical procedures.
- Assisted with lab experiments covering a variety of medical areas.
- Supervised cleaning and organisation of equipment in the lab.
- Ensured equipment was clean and in good working order.