Dental Hygienist Objectives CV Sample
Professional SummaryHaving been actively involved within the dentistry profession for five years, this candidate is eager to work in synergy with a professional firm that can help to further my ongoing studies.I boast a number of hands-on skills and as seen below, I possess all of the most relevant qualifications from accredited institutions.I nonetheless appreciate the fact that there is much to learn within this truly diverse field.It is therefore my goal to work with professionals and assist them in their daily duties.I am highly adaptable and can work well within a team environment.I cordially thank you for the time spent perusing this application.
- City & Guilds: Dental Nursing (VRQ Award) SCQF 7 (7393).
- City & Guilds: Dental Nursing Level 3 (5234).
- City & Guilds: Decontamination of Instruments and Devices Level 3 (3130).
- Three years of experience working within the dental environment.
- Skilled at using an autoclave and similar hygienic devices.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
Experience2014-Present: Dental Hygienist Assistant (London).Core responsibilities include:
- The decontamination of all instruments.
- Preparation of the work area.
- Teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques.
- The examination of x-rays.
- Basic sanitation duties.
- Tooth polishing and mould casting (for braces).
- Scheduling appointments.
- Liaising with new and existing clients.
- Accounting and dictation.
- University of Leeds 2008-2011: GradDip Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy (Undergraduate).