Handyman Caretaker CV Sample
Professional SummaryHandyman Caretaker with many years of experience in carrying out a wide range of building repair work. Carries out tasks quickly and to a high standard. Seeking a position with a housing association or similar large company where I can utilise my skills.
- Physically fit and ready to work.
- Willing to take on long-term projects.
- Owns an extensive collection of power tools.
- Always professional and courteous.
- Expert at finding solutions and willing to turn his hand to anything.
- Able to work well without supervision, although is equally happy as part of a team.
- Many years' experience in basic plumbing, carpentry, and electrical wiring.
ExperienceNovember 2008 to presentHandyman S*** Housing Association
- Responsible for replacing and installing kitchens, and repairs to the property of the housing association. Involved in replacing cupboards, fitting kitchen sinks, repairing wiring, painting walls and ceilings, mending windows.
- Often involved in stripping whole houses of flooring and replacing with carpets or floor tiles.
- Used to interacting with tenants and dealing with tradesmen.
- Fixing blocked or broken toilets and sinks.
- Mending windows and fire doors.
- Installing fire alarms and door entrance systems
- Replacing flooring and decorating.
- Assisted during a school move to another building.
- Mowing the school playing-field and trimming shrubs and bushes.
- Unlocking and locking the school at the beginning and end of each day.