Long Haul Lorry Driver CV Sample
Professional SummaryBoasting nearly a decade of hands-on experience within this exiting field, this candidate is searching for a reputable lorry company within the United Kingdom.I am fully certified and possess all of the most relevant qualifications.Furthermore, I enjoy the open road and am extremely familiar with all current safety requirements.This enables me to tackle even the most demanding of challenges while I am just as content with a regular transportation schedule.Above all, I am searching for a company which can provide me with room for upward mobility while at the same time bolstering my efforts with a sense of pride and teamwork.
- HGV Driving Certification
- Class 1 CPC Driving Certification
- Class D European Driving Licence.
- ADR certification for the transportation of hazardous materials.
- A working knowledge of all major UK motorways.
- Eight years of experience driving full-sized and medium-sized lorries.
Experience2012-present: Long-haul driver (England, Scotland and Wales).Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for refrigerated units (perishable foodstuffs).
- Training novice drivers.
- A team leader of five other lorries.
- Customer service and client relations.
- Teaching classes of between 15 and 25 individuals.
- Teaching all of the relevant safety procedures and driving methods.
- Addressing stock management and warehouse transport.
- A knowledge of lorry servicing and emergency procedures.
- Maintaining the engine, air brakes and other vital components during transit.
- Inventory control and quality assurance.
- Customer service.
- UK Truck Driving Academy HGV Certification: 2002
- LGV Driving School LGV and PCV course graduate: 2004