Modern CV Example
Professional SummaryI have been active within the architectural industry for more than five years. Having studied at a reputable university and subsequently obtaining a degree, I am eager to bolster my knowledge with the help of an innovative company. I am skilled in all areas of construction and I can work with several modern design packages. These talents are then combined with a hands-on experience that can only be achieved by supervising large and challenging projects. I desire to work within a team atmosphere and to create turnkey solutions for commercial needs. Through on-the-job training, I am also keen to hone my skills even further in the future.
- Experience with software packages such as Microstation, Softplan, Chief Architect and Archicad.
- Current member of the RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects).
- City and Guilds: Construction (6165) Level 5.
- City and Guilds: Construction Site Supervision (6577) Level 4.
Experience2015-Present: Assistant Architect (Commercial and Industrial Design). Competencies include:
- On-site supervision of team members.
- Creating software-based architectural plans.
- Recognising and meeting all building and safety codes.
- Adhering to CSCS guidelines.
- Making certain that all structures passed subsequent inspections.
- Coordinating projects with the needs of clients.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis.
- Meeting stringent deadlines.
- Sales and marketing operations.
- General project oversight and addressing budgetary concerns.