Modern CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful resume and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been active within the architectural industry for more than five years. Having studied at a reputable university and subsequently obtaining a degree, I am eager to bolster my knowledge with the help of an innovative company. I am skilled in all areas of construction and I can work with several modern design packages. These talents are then combined with a hands-on experience that can only be achieved by supervising large and challenging projects. I desire to work within a team atmosphere and to create turnkey solutions for commercial needs. Through on-the-job training, I am also keen to hone my skills even further in the future.
- Experience with software packages such as Microstation, Softplan, Chief Architect and Archicad.
- Current member of the RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects).
- City and Guilds: Construction (6165) Level 5.
- City and Guilds: Construction Site Supervision (6577) Level 4.
Experience2015-Present: Assistant Architect (Commercial and Industrial Design). Competencies include:
- On-site supervision of team members.
- Creating software-based architectural plans.
- Recognising and meeting all building and safety codes.
- Adhering to CSCS guidelines.
- Making certain that all structures passed subsequent inspections.
- Coordinating projects with the needs of clients.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis.
- Meeting stringent deadlines.
- Sales and marketing operations.
- General project oversight and addressing budgetary concerns.