Two-Page CV Example
Professional SummarySince an early age, I have always been interested in the retail and sales sector. I have worked within this industry for more than ten years and am constantly looking for new challenges. However, I also realise that becoming involved with a dynamic firm is one of the keys to success. I enjoy managerial roles, although I still desire to remain connected to the customer at a very personal level. I hope to become involved with a company that will allow me to continue my professional growth and in return, I aim to contribute to the success of the enterprise in question. I cordially thank you for taking the time to peruse this application.
- An active member of the British Retail Consortium (BRC).
- Certified in Retail Management through the National Retail Foundation (NRF).
- City and Guilds: Retail Knowledge (1013) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Retail Skills (QCF) (7384) Level 4.
Experience2015-Present: Sales Manager. Duties include:
- Inventory and stock control.
- Client engagement and customer enquiries.
- Meeting corporate sales targets.
- Supervising a team of trained professionals.
- Quality control.
- Digital marketing and promotions.
- Managing three different boutique outlets.
- Designing quarterly advertising campaigns.
- Internal sales pipeline management.
- Hosting webinars and physical trade events.
- Basic client relations.
- Stock and inventory.
- Opening and closing retail outlets.
- Rotating between different stores.