Theatre Nurse CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryFully licensed and experienced sample theatre nurse with 13 years of experience in providing patient centred care within various Surgical Services departments. Skilled in handling patients of different ages and with different needs, specialising in care of the elderly as well as patient after care. Operating room scrub and circulation experience with specialties including orthopaedics, vascular, transplants, and cardiac procedures.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science, Nursing University of London, London, England
Professional QualificationsCertified with the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Science, Nursing University of London, London, England - 2001-2003A Levels: Biology (A) English (A) Maths
- Extensive nursing care experience.
- Very familiar with the current health care environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the biological, physical, social and behavioural sciences.
- Proficiency in nursing research, management and application.
- Strong reasoning abilities regarding patient care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work ExperienceSample Theatre Nurse at Lady of the Light Hospital, London | 2009-Present Day
- Completed preoperative checks prior to surgical procedures.
- Ensured safety through observance of the relevant policies and procedures.
- Responded to emergency situations promptly.
- Administered medications as required.
- Collaborated with senior nursing staff on the planning, implementation and assessment of care.
- Maintained the department and facility ethical standards during all nursing tasks.
- Delivered first rate nursing care in accordance with the hospital mission.
- Provided guidance to nursing staff.
- Contributed to risk assessment.
- Helped establish a safe healthcare environment for patient welfare.