Civil Quantity Surveyor Estimator CV Sample
Professional SummaryExperienced and talented civil quantity surveyor estimator skilled at cost monitoring as well asreporting various different types of procedures and systems across a spectrum of manufacturing, construction and engineering projects. Available to assist company management in creating budgets as well as in negotiating for raw materials.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Civil Engineering - London Engineering University | London, England
Professional QualificationsMember of the UK Association of Quantity Surveyors, 2002Member of the UK American Association of Cost Engineers, 2002 to present
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Civil Engineering - London Engineering University | London, England 1997-2001A Levels: English (A) Maths (A) Geography (A) Science (B)
- Very experienced in estimating costs for different types of civil engineering projects.
- Consulting with clients, project managers and supervisors as well as and management to establish project costs and resolve any issues.
- Able to assess the effectiveness of products, services and project costs.
- Tracking actual costs related to bids on project development.
- Experienced at reading blueprints and construction drawings to plan materials, labour, time and cost estimates.
Work ExperienceCivil Quantity Surveyor Estimator at Mann Construction Services, London | 2013-Present Day
- Carefully reviewed the scope of different projects as well as other factors influencing cost of proposals from bid documents.
- Prepared various quote solicitations and analysed reports.
- Prepared estimate packages for review by the project heads.
- Compiled blueprints and other relevant materials to be used for project cost estimations.
- Calculated the cost for labour, material and time requirements.
- Conducted meetings with project managers and other employees.
- Managed the maintenance of a cost database.