Common CV Example
Professional SummaryI have worked within the field of advertising for the past six years and am pleased to offer my unique skills to your reputable firm.This real-world experience is bolstered by my educational background and a membership within nationally recognised organisations.Particularly interested in the field of digital marketing, I am likewise familiar with all of the most relevant software platforms currently on the market.Ultimately, I hope to contribute to the ongoing success of a forward-looking organisation.I have always been a team player and I am keen to take on whatever challenges are required.Please find further details of my skills and employment history below.
- Current member of the UK Advertising Association.
- City and Guilds: Social Media and Digital Marketing Certification (7513) Level 4.
- City and Guilds: Photo Imaging Certification (4448) Level 4.
- Experience working with Adobe Muse, Canva, Serif PhotoPlus and ACDSee Photo Editor.
Experience2013-Present: Lead Digital Design Coordinator.Specialities include:
- Working with cutting-edge software packages.
- Meeting demanding schedules.
- Working together with corporate and private clients.
- Supervising social media campaigns.
- Developing bespoke branding packages for different companies.
- Training all incoming employees.
- Hosting webinars and similar educational sessions.
- Meeting the demands of clients and supervisors.
- Digital outbound marketing.
- Creating seasonal campaigns for London-based retailers.
- Nottingham Trent University (2011-2012): Branding and Identity Design MA.
- University of Lincoln (2006-2010): Accounting and Advertising BSc (Hons.)