Coordinator CV Sample
Professional SummaryA talented, resourceful and committed coordinator, qualified to degree level, who's built up considerable experience over more than 10 years in the field. Skilled in gathering information from numerous sources as well as harnassing the power of human resources and technology to get the job done. Excellent knowledge of relevant legislation in the workplace as relevant to the job, e.g. HR, health and safety, data protection. Can work within budgets and keep comprehensive and accurate records. Familiar with working according to ISO quality standards. Excellent writing skills for preparing policies and procedures and writing reports. Wide reaching knowledge of resource allocation and distributing the right information to the right people at the right time. Able to meet strict deadlines. Easy to get along with and very much a people person with an easy-going yet assertive manner. Now looking to take the next step on the career ladder with a go-getting, pioneering company.
Core QualificationsBSC in Business Studies | The University of London, 2002-2005
Academic QualificationsA levels: English (B), Art (B), Maths (B), Business Studies (A)
- Multi-skilled and able to multitask with high accuracy.
- Insightful and highly organised.
- An effective communicator.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Health and safety and HR trained.
ExperienceEvents Coordinator | Barrett Hotels | 2010 - present
- Coordinating events for the hotel chain, e.g. weddings and conferences.
- Working within various budgets to meet targets.
- Liaising with external customers and staff at all levels within the company.
- Working with resources, finances, information and people for various construction projects.