- As seen in:
Download Executive Event Planner CV Example
Professional SummaryThis event executive is looking to work together with a firm that appreciates the challenges that the modern business world presents.I am highly motivated and enjoy working with other executives in this field.I have studied extensively and am able to provide the proper credentials from recognised institutions.My desire is to find a stable platform which will allow me to advance my professional career while developing valuable friends and colleagues along the way.
- City and Guilds: Spectator Safety Level 2 (6852).
- City & Guilds: Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeship Level 4 (9865).
- Certification in PRINCE2 Project Management.
- A member of the British Safety Council (BSC).
Experience2014-Present: Lead Event Manager for a Birmingham-based hospitality firm.Some duties include:
- Coordinating with other team members.
- The accurate planning and execution of business-level events.
- Travelling to various parts of Europe and Asia.
- Representing the core values and branding of the company.
- Managing events of more than 300 attendees over the course of a week.
- Meeting and greeting present and future company stakeholders.
- Event orientation seminars.
- Public speaking.
- Budgeting and cost projections.
- Developing working relationships with clients.
- Basic customer services (via telephone and over the Internet).
- Attending to insurance and legal concerns during the event itself.
- Addressing event health and safety concerns.
- University of Surrey 2000-2004: International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (Honours).