Debt Collector CV Sample
Professional SummaryMotivated debt collector with extensive experience and knowledge of the job. Happy to work with the public and tactful at all times. Adaptable and keen worker with a good grounding in financial and leasing law. Always aware of regulations and limitations in the pursuit of duties. Understanding of the client's situation and patient with difficult cases. Particularly skilled at defusing and negotiating in tense situations. Has a clean driving license and transport, plus first aid training. Seeking a position with potential for promotion and a welcoming work environment.
- Certificate in Consumer Debt Collection.
- Certified first aid training.
- Full, clean driving license
- Excellent verbal communicator with good telephone manner.
- Skilled negotiator in sensitive financial matters.
- Strong understanding of legal compliance and procedures.
ExperienceDebt Collector at Anybiz
June 2013 - Present August 2010 | June 2013
Assistant Collections Officer at Anybiz
- Streamlined confidentiality and legal compliance policy training.
- Speedy and efficient collections record.
- Positive rapport with customers in financial hardship.
- Tracking unclaimed debts and long term debtors.
- Collecting debts to consistently hit company targets.
- Accurately maintaining records of debts and debtors.
- Use of auto-dialler to call debtors efficiently.