Producer CV Sample
Professional SummaryExperienced and keen television producer with extensive history and show reel of successful programming. Knowledge of production ranging from the basics of planning and concept to execution and project feedback. Have worked at lower levels of television and have understanding of the needs of production staff. Great staff rapport and ability to lead, from technical staff to screen stars. Thrive under pressure and no fear of deadlines. Looking for a new stage of career development.
- Nominated for Daytime Emmy.
- BTEC Diploma in Film Production.
- BBC Academy Production Skills.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Strong communication skills and people management, with all levels of industry.
- Organised and dedicated producer with a passion for good television and film.
- Extensive track record of successful, aired programming.
ExperienceProducer at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Assistant Producer at Anybiz
- Liaised between director, studio and financial backers.
- Built training program and managed hiring for staff.
- Complete project control for daytime TV show, including reformatting and rebranding.
- Achieved boosts in ratings for two station time slots.
- Assisted with planning and ideas phase for several projects.
- Created and balanced show budgets from inception to completion.
- Organised and vetted casting for all extras.