Professional CV Sample
There are several factors that define a professional CV sample.Some qualities include brevity, the ability to list all of your relevant skills, your core qualifications, and of course, your unique desires.However, there are some who find it challenging to format this document in the correct manner.This is one of the reasons why we have put together a generic CV example to peruse in greater detail.While the profession illustrated here may be different than yours, please use this structure as a basic framework as well as to appreciate how such a document should be formatted.
Your Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved in the currency trading market for nearly a decade.Having gained a great deal of experience within such a fast-paced world, I am perfectly capable of dealing with any challenge.I have managed the portfolios of high net-worth individuals for the past five years, and through my hands-on expertise I have always striven to maximise profits while minimising the inherent levels of risk.I now feel that I am ready to take my career to the next level with the help of a professional organisation.My short-term goal is to contribute to a team environment while my long-term objective is to uncover a firm that can enable me to grow as an individual and a professional currency trader.I thank you kindly for your time today.
- Certificate in International Trade and Finance (CITF).
- City and Guilds: Business Finance (8990) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Bookkeeping and Accounting (8991) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: IVQ in Business Skills (8891) Level 3.
- A knowledge of Meta Trader 4 (MT4) and similar trading platforms.
Experience2013-2016: Lead Wealth Manager.Core responsibilities include:
- Handling the Forex requirements of high net-worth clients.
- Providing regular online trading seminars.
- Monitoring global markets on a daily basis.
- Business-to-business sales.
- Real-time trading in currencies such as the yen, the pound, the dollar and the euro.
- Hosting in-house currency trading courses.
- Supervising the operations of between seven and ten junior brokers.
- Meeting weekly and monthly profit targets.
- Basic client sales.
- The distribution of emails.
- Monitoring, analysing and interpreting market movements.