Simple CV Sample
The first thing to do when creating a simple CV is to use a tool such as our Simple CV Sample to help you build a well-written CV. It's important to tailor your CV to the job you're targeting and to show off your main skills, qualifications and experience. Our sample CV will help you decide what to include and how to set out your information so it looks professional. An impressive CV is just the kind of document that will get you noticed by the recruiting manager for the job you're applying for, and will help to get you shortlisted for an interview.
1, The Street, Kingsway, London, SE1 2UY /07789 123 121/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryA hard-working and committed individual who is able to work well as part of a team as well as under own initiative. Has excellent communication skills and is able to liaise with colleagues and customers in a professional manner. Trustworthy and reliable and able to follow instructions to maintain a high work output with great accuracy and efficiency. Always smartly presented, easy to get on with and has excellent timekeeping skills.
- Trained in workplace health and safety.
- Holds a current first-aid certificate.
- Holds a current food hygiene certificate.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, using the internet).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
ExperienceJanuary 2008 - September 2010 Cleaning Assistant, Sunnyside Care Home, Woking, Surrey
- Carrying out cleaning according to laid down procedures.
- Operating cleaning equipment.
- Keeping the home neat and tidy.
- Administering first aid when on duty as a designated workplace first aider.
- Assisting customers with purchases.
- Communicating information to customers on the brand's clothing range.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries.
- Taking payments in cash and by credit/debit card.