Test manager CV Sample
Professional SummaryA qualified and motivated software testing professional with supervisory experience and a solid record of accomplishment in analysing business needs, developing efficient plans and successful completion of priority and urgent tasks including on large project rollouts. Currently looking to progress into a test management post.
- ISEB Intermediate Software Testing Certificate | TSC Ltd, London (2008).
- BCS Certificate in Commercial Awareness | Course Monsters, Manchester (2014).
- Appraisal Skills for the Appraiser (2015).
- Full driving license.
- Committed to best testing practices, yet commercially aware.
- Adept at designing flexible and efficient testing, from planning to reporting stages.
- Able to analyse specifications, scope and business requirements effectively, with a good understanding of risk analysis.
- Very good communication skills with customers and suppliers.
ExperienceTest Team leader | Eastern Energy plc, January 2013 to date.
- Supervision of a small team (six staff) and covering for manager during holidays/courses.
- Interviewing, coaching/mentoring and six-monthly staff appraisals.
- Checking specifications and the development of test plans.
- Delegation of project segments, also facilitating communication between developers and test personnel.
- Test design, supervision and validation - both manually and using HP Functional Testing scripting language.
- Attending regular progress meetings with service management and developers.
- Working with new staff members during on-the-job training.