Farm Worker CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryAn experienced and suitably qualified stocksman who has knowledge of hill beef cattlein both Scotland and northern England. Have worked with Belted Galloway and Highland as well as other breeds including English Longhorn and Charolais. Currently work with rare breed cattle. A range of useful skills offered including calving (on hill as well as inside). Other relevant experience from working on small mixed farms includes milk parlour work, lambing, haylage and sileage making, and some arable experience. Tractor and trailer work. Computer literate. A committed and enthusiastic worker with a commitment to farming as a life-long career. Now looking to work for a larger estate or trust with opportunities to extend skills and progress career.
- Rare Cattle Management Basics, Rural Skills College 2011
- First Aid at Work 2010
- Cattle Handling Basic Skills Rural Skills College 2007
- Driving license
ExperienceSmall is Beautiful Rare Breeds Farm Trust Cumbria January 2010 - present: Farm worker
- Responsible for assisting in day-to-day management and handling of small herds of rare-breed cattle
- Assist stock manager in record keeping and other aspects of herd management
- Help organise open days for public
- Assisting in day to day management of medium sized mixed herd on successful farm in Scottish Borders
- Assisted in calving and lambing on hill
- Assisted in international AI programme from high quality beef bloodlines