Geographic Information Systems Analyst CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryMotivated and professional Geographic Information Systems Analyst with several years of experience. A strong love of geography and mathematics, especially in applied fields like geolocation and logistics. Comfortable with large database management and analysis. Strong skills with various computer systems from spreadsheets and databases to GIS mapping software such as ArcGIS and SAGA GIS. Excellent time management and work ethic. Looking for new challenges and a chance to lead a team.
- Master's Degree in Geography.
- Diploma in Applied Computer Science.
- SQL language training certification.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent understanding of geographical analysis.
- Good time management skills and personable attitude.
- Extensive experience of GIS software including beta testing and coding.
ExperienceGIS Analyst at Anybiz
June 2013 - Present August 2010 | June 2013
Assistant Analyst at Anybiz
- Built multiple digital databases and established protocols for data handling.
- Performed spatial data analysis for projects like topographical maps.
- Managed equipment and software upgrades and maintenance for team.
- Coordinated data analysis and sharing with other companies and departments.
- Oversaw data analysis for various projects.
- Presented technical findings via presentations for clients.
- Used various GIS software packages to obtain raw data.