Health, Safety and Environment Officer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryAn experienced and committed health, safety and environment officer with a wealth of knowledge in health and safety and the environment legislation and codes of practice. Able to write policies and safe systems of work to protect the health and safety of employees as well as the environment. Monitoring and reviewing policies also within skill set. Able to keep abreast of changing legislation and has in-depth knowledge of specialist areas of health, safety and the environment, such as chemical safety, control of emissions and construction site safety. A good communicator on all levels, happy to work alongside senior managers staff, contractors and external agencies, knowing how and when to liaise with various individuals.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- NEBOSH Environmental Diploma
- St. John Ambulance first aid at work certificate (valid until June 2018)
Academic QualificationsMiddlesex University of BSc Occupational Safety, Health and Environment 2001-2003A levels: English (B), Maths (B), Chemistry (C)
- Thorough knowledge of health, safety and environment legislation.
- Experienced in formulating policies for high risk environments then implementing, monitoring, reviewing and auditing these.
- Competent risk assessor.
- Qualified HSE trainer.
- Able to formulate preventative maintenance schedules.
- Able to carry out specific environmental monitoring and sampling tests.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
ExperienceHSE Officer | Rollands Manufacturing 2010 - present
- Responsible for full site health and safety together with environmental compliance across all areas.
- Liaising with staff on all levels including external bodies and contractors.
- Training the workforce including managers in health and safety and the environment.
- Responsible for health and safety on company's construction sites along with environmental compliance.