Head Housekeeper CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am proud to have worked within the housekeeping industry for no less than 9 years. Having entered into this field as a trainee, I presently contract my services out to numerous firms and private clients.However, I now desire to take these very same skills and supply them to a company which provides me with a rewarding work environment.My experience is bolstered by the proper certifications.I thoroughly enjoy working within a team atmosphere and I have always boasted the ability to train subordinates.I thank you for taking the time to peruse my talents and I look forward to future contact.
- City & Guilds: Hospitality Management (Diploma) Level 4 (7148).
- City & Guilds: Butler's Diploma Level 3 (7105).
- City & Guilds: Hospitality and Catering Level 2 (7132).
- Active member of the UK Housekeeper's Association (UKHA).
- Currently possess the British Cleaning Certificate (2016).
Experience2012-Present: Lead Housekeeper.Duties involve:
- All aspects of cleaning and maintenance.
- Team leader (seven other members).
- Client engagement.
- Sales and marketing.
- Introducing new clients to the service.
- Addressing the needs of existing clients.
- Institutional maintenance.
- Adhering to all HSE codes.
- Front desk clerk.
- Basic laundry and cleaning tasks.
- Customer satisfaction and analysing feedback.
- Blackpool and the Fylde College: 2000-2004, Hospitality and Management Degree BSc (Hons).