Cleaning Manager CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis applicant has enjoyed managerial positions within the cleaning industry for no less than four years.Before I attained a professional level, I was heavily involved with the daily processes of hands-on cleaning and maintenance.I have also worked in both industrial and domestic environments.These skills are further reinforced with the proper certifications alongside a bespoke attention to detail.It is my hope to find a respectable firm which will enable me to utilise my skills in the most efficient manner possible.I fully appreciate that any manager represents the company in question and I look forward to helping any enterprise secure further clients while maintaining working relationships with existing customers.
- City & Guilds: Cleaning and Environmental Services Apprenticeships Level 2 (9724).
- City & Guilds: Cleaning Principles Level 2 (7695).
- City & Guilds: Cleaning and Support Services Skills Level 3 (7648).
- Four years of managerial expertise.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc).
- British Cleaning Certificate Award.
Experience2012-Present: Cleaning Manager (London-based firm). Current responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Adhering to all current and relevant HSE codes.
- Regularly communicating with clients.
- On-site cleaning analyses and estimates.
- Payroll and invoicing.
- Generating new customers through outbound marketing.
- All industrial cleaning and janitorial requirements.
- Training support staff.
- Travelling to and from various properties on a weekly basis.
- Laundry, gardening and other domestic responsibilities.
- University of the Highlands and Islands 2005-2008: Hospitality HNC.