Cleaning Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis applicant has enjoyed managerial positions within the cleaning industry for no less than four years.Before I attained a professional level, I was heavily involved with the daily processes of hands-on cleaning and maintenance.I have also worked in both industrial and domestic environments.These skills are further reinforced with the proper certifications alongside a bespoke attention to detail.It is my hope to find a respectable firm which will enable me to utilise my skills in the most efficient manner possible.I fully appreciate that any manager represents the company in question and I look forward to helping any enterprise secure further clients while maintaining working relationships with existing customers.
- City & Guilds: Cleaning and Environmental Services Apprenticeships Level 2 (9724).
- City & Guilds: Cleaning Principles Level 2 (7695).
- City & Guilds: Cleaning and Support Services Skills Level 3 (7648).
- Four years of managerial expertise.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc).
- British Cleaning Certificate Award.
Experience2012-Present: Cleaning Manager (London-based firm). Current responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Adhering to all current and relevant HSE codes.
- Regularly communicating with clients.
- On-site cleaning analyses and estimates.
- Payroll and invoicing.
- Generating new customers through outbound marketing.
- All industrial cleaning and janitorial requirements.
- Training support staff.
- Travelling to and from various properties on a weekly basis.
- Laundry, gardening and other domestic responsibilities.
- University of the Highlands and Islands 2005-2008: Hospitality HNC.