Cleaning Supervisor CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryHaving enjoyed a role within the cleaning industry for the better part of a decade, this candidate aspires to encounter a company which will enable me to grow as an individual and as a part of a team.I bring second-to-none levels of hands-on experience to this position and these skills are further enhanced by a number of recognised certifications.I am quite pleased to be able to pass on this extensive knowledge to assistants and junior cleaners.I also possess the ability to lead groups of trainees within a fast-paced work environment.I hope to contribute to the improvement of any firm and through an appreciation of the most modern cleaning methods, quality is never a concern in regards to my work.
- City & Guilds: Practical Cleaning Skills (Award) Level 3 (7139).
- City & Guilds: Bio-Hazard Cleaning Level 2 (2045).
- City & Guilds: Cleaning and Environmental Services Apprenticeship Level 2 (9724). (
- Full driving licence.
- British Cleaning Certificate (BCC) Award.
Experience2009-Present: Assistant Cleaning Supervisor (Manchester).Roles entail:
- Managing all aspects of cleaning within an industrial environment.
- Adhering to the changing schedules of multiple clients.
- Adhering to strict quality control standards.
- Customer relations.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Disposal of potentially hazardous waste materials (organic).
- Helping senior staff with daily tasks.
- Telephone-based customer service.
- Transporting cleaning materials from one location to another.
- University Centre Grimsby 2002-2004: Hospitality and Health, FdSc.