Medical Student CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA resourceful, motivated and energetic medical sciences graduate currently in the second year of postgraduate specialist training (General Medicine). An excellent communicator with proven ability to establish rapport and trust with colleagues and patients. Able to deliver patient-centred care in both inpatient and outpatient clinical settings, developed through placements and voluntary work. Possesses a sound understanding of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and is engaged in reflective medical practice. Can respond to medical emergencies (COPD, acute LVF / MI / diabetic coma).
Core QualificationsBSc Medical Sciences, Any University. Graduated in 2014 (2:1).Currently undergoing specialist training in General Practice (Year 2).Registered with the GMC (Registration number 123456).
ExperienceSpecialty Registrar, General Medicine Department, Any Hospital, Any NHS Trust, 2015-present
- Conducting consultations under the supervision of a senior practitioner.
- Planning and prescribing drug therapy in conformity with GMC prescription guidelines.
- Managing patients with co-morbidities and referring them to specialist practitioners as and when required.
- Performed health checks and patient screening procedures prior to and during consultations.
- Assisted nursing team in the maintenance of patient records.
- Responsible for taking and processing lab samples.
- Performed diagnostic procedures (blood cultures, glucose monitoring, skin swabs, suturing and wound care, respiratory function tests, etc.)
- Assisted in the delivery of health education programme for patients affected by diabetes.
- Assisted nursing team running a weekly sexual health clinic.