Stockroom Assistant CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA competent, reliable and experienced stockroom assistant with a thorough working knowledge of the inventory management process, including the use of a range of IT and software for the job. Excellent organiser, quick to learn and able to follow laid down systems of work, as well as think outside of the box to problem solve. Neat and tidy by nature, always works to preserve a safe and orderly working environment with everything in the right place. Excellent numerical skills and a good memory. Extensive previous experience in stocktaking and ordering supplies, processing returns and ensuring good stock levels are maintained. Able to build effective working relationships with key suppliers and customers. A great communicator with people from all walks of life being very easy going and personable. Excellent team worker, able to receive and act on instructions as well as work under own initiative. Able to work to deadlines and timescales, as well as under pressure in a busy environment. Physically fit and resilient, has undertaken health and safety and manual handling training for safe handling of incoming and outgoing supplies. Now looking for a position with a large organisation offering the prospects of increased responsibility.
Core QualificationsNVQ Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (B), Maths (B), ICT (B)
- Thorough knowledge of inventory management processes and systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multitask with accuracy.
- Health and safety trained including advanced manual handling.
- Excellent team member with strong communication skills.
- Eager to learn new skills and undertake additional training.
ExperienceStockroom Assistant | ABC Supplies | August 2009 - present
- Supporting the stock manager with a range of stock control and distribution duties.
- Maintaining records for goods purchased and received.
- Using a range of IT systems and software to manage stocks.
- Communicating relevant information about stocks to line manager and other staff, customers and suppliers.
- Full range of duties relating to stock ordering distribution and returns as well as inventory management for the company.