Manual Tester CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARYA trained, qualified and motivated test analyst with a solid grounding in a financial services environment. Currently seeking an opportunity to develop further and widen QA testing, business experience and analysis skills in a progressive team with a major employer.
- SQL Essentials (ABC, London - November 2010).
- In-house training courses - Excel macros and bespoke I.T. systems | American Express, 2010-2011.
- Full driving license.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Team worker with commercial awareness.
- Manual and functional testing, with an appreciation of automation.
- SQL programming & database queries.
ExperienceJunior test analyst - American Express, Brighton (January 2012 to date).
- Assisting senior analysts with test planning and design.
- Test execution, with recording and analysis of results.
- Completing various types of test and departmental documentation in accordance with company and team policy.
- Providing UAT to internal clients when required, as directed or under supervision of team leader.
- Attending in-company and external courses; working with team coach.
- Manual testing of financial data/system changes, in team with senior analysts.
- Entering test cases and updating results in HP Quality Centre.
- Data input, in-house matrix reports and charts (principally defect analysis.