Montessori Teacher CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
With a number of years pre-school teaching behind me, I am a fully qualified and experienced Montessori teacher with a unique combination of educational and organisational skills. I am well-versed in keeping minutes at staff meetings and updating children's records, as required. I have been involved with supporting parents as well as children and I have a great deal of confidence whether dealing with adults or pre-schoolers. I am used to giving equal learning opportunities to all sorts of children including those who do not have English as a first language and those with learning difficulties. My passion is for getting every child I come into contact with the best start in life and an excitement for learning about the world around them that can last until adulthood.
Core QualificationsBTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development from Example College | 2007 to 2008
- Montessori Society AMI registered
- Recently checked with the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Diploma in Special Educational Needs
- Driver's license
Academic QualificationsAS levels: Psychology (B) and French (C)7 GCSEs including English, Mathematics and Science.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the world and different cultures.
- Trained to looking after sick and injured children.
- Ability to prepare learning areas, to form their layout and to set the educational resources to be used in them.
Work ExperienceMontessori Teacher | Barnstaple - September 2014 to present
- Led team meetings and assisted with all the new intake's registration procedures.
- Developed new methods for dealing with children who required toileting assistance.
- Innovated language skills with children by using video recordings so they could hear back what they had been communicating.
- Liaised with the classroom teacher to provide children with learning materials, as required throughout the day.
- Organised the distribution of mid-morning snacks to make sure all children were fed and ready for more learning.
- Supervised break times and covered for lunch from time to time, as well as running an after school nature club.