- Our customers have been hired by: *
If you are searching for a job in academia or further education, having a professionally written CV is the first step towards success. Especially in such a competitive field, an Academic CV Example is a useful tool as it can help you write a CV that suits the requirements of the job at hand. At the same time, it demonstrates why your qualifications, accomplishments and skills make you the most suitable candidate. To maximise your chances of success, make sure you check our Academic CV Example and become familiar with the right format and content of an academic CV. The Academic CV Example below is a great example of the kind of document that can capture the recruiter’s attention and land you an interview.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Address/Phone Number/ Email
An academic professional with 8 years’ experience teaching in university settings. Possesses an analytical mind coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An active researcher who has published papers in peer-reviewed academic journals and has had a direct role securing funding for large-scale research projects. Special interests and areas of research include social policy and health.
PhD Comparative Social Policy, Any University, 2009.
Lecturer in Social Policy Any University, 2009 to present
- Taught 2 undergraduate courses, delivering seminars, lectures, and practical sessions (teaching load 20 hours / week).
- Helped secure public funding for a large-scale social policy research project.
- Delivered pastoral care and PhD supervision.
- Conducted research and presented findings at international academic conferences (See Publications section).
Assistant Lecturer in Social Studies Any University, 2008-2009
- Responsible for teaching undergraduate seminars at the School of Social Studies.
- Marking of students’ assignments and examinations. Also provided informal feedback and written progress reports.
- Participated in course re-design project and assisted senior lecturers with curriculum development tasks.
Peer-reviewed journal articles -Redefining health equity in The NHS, Any Academic Journal, year, volume, pages. -Access to healthcare among vulnerable populations in post-industrial Britain, Any Academic Journal, year, volume, pages. Contributions to academic conferences -Towards a new framework for public health equity, Any Conference, year, location. -Bridging The gap between private and public health systems, Any Conference, year, location. -Social support and quality of life among unemployed youths, Any Conference, year, location.
PhD Comparative Social Policy, Any University, 2009. MA Social Policy and Social Work, Any University, 2006. BA (Hons) Sociology, Any University, 2005.
This Academic CV sample can be used to guide you during the CV writing process. If you found it useful, check other CV examples relevant to your area of expertise and look into the range of online tools (including our CV builder) available on this site…
Related CVs Teaching & Education CV Examples
- Psychology Research Assistant CV Example
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant CV Example
- Primary school teacher CV examples
- Drama Teacher CV Example
- English Tutor CV Example
- Example CV for Arabic teacher
- Chinese Teacher CV Example
- Learn from stellar teaching assistant CV examples
- Student Counsellor CV Example
- Guitar Teacher CV Example