Social Policy Lecturer CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryAn academic professional with 8 years' experience teaching in university settings. Possesses an analytical mind coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An active researcher who has published papers in peer-reviewed academic journals and has had a direct role securing funding for large-scale research projects. Special interests and areas of research include social policy and health.
Core QualificationsPhD Comparative Social Policy, Any University, 2009.
ExperienceLecturer in Social Policy Any University, 2009 to present
- Taught 2 undergraduate courses, delivering seminars, lectures, and practical sessions (teaching load 20 hours / week).
- Helped secure public funding for a large-scale social policy research project.
- Delivered pastoral care and PhD supervision.
- Conducted research and presented findings at international academic conferences (See Publications section).
- Responsible for teaching undergraduate seminars at the School of Social Studies.
- Marking of students' assignments and examinations. Also provided informal feedback and written progress reports.
- Participated in course re-design project and assisted senior lecturers with curriculum development tasks.