Transport Planner Assistant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Core qualificationsAPMP in Project Management
- PRINCE 2
- Diploma in Planning from Jenkins-Read Consultants
ExperienceLeeds Metropolitan Bus Service -2005-2008. Transport planning assistant
- Creating seasonal bus schedules to ensure a good service to all areas of Leeds;
- Careful scheduling of routes and timings to avoided congestion; and
- Project planning transport solutions for annual major events in the city.
- Responsible for planning on change projects, constructing PCN and monitoring;
- Providing centre of excellence for planning, coaching and engendering best practice;
- Producing project resource histograms and forecasting resource estimates; and
- Preparation of detailed planning reports for Project Boards and Governance points
- BA Honours in modern history from Durham University | 2002-2005
- Postgraduate Diploma in European Humanities from the Open University 2005