Common CV Template
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been working within the field of psychology for eight years and I have developed a true passion for the science involved.Having obtained all of the relevant educational requirements, I also possess other certifications that are recognised on a national level.I specialise in group therapy, although I have spent two years practising one-on-one counselling.I believe that I have reached a point in my career when I should align myself with a forward-thinking firm.Furthermore, I am eager to grow within this company while further enhancing my skills.I thrive working within a team environment and I am eager to take on any clinical challenges that may present themselves in the future.
- Current member of the British Psychological Society.
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Union member of the Association of Educational Psychologists (AEP).
- City and Guilds: Advanced Technical Diploma in Health and Care (3625) Level 3.
Experience2014-2016: Clinical Psychologist.Client-centred roles include:
- Providing one-on-one therapeutic sessions.
- Setting short and long-term goals for patients.
- Recognising potentially dangerous or life-threatening conditions.
- Working in tandem with other trained psychologists.
- Marriage counselling.
- Hosting weekly sessions of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Performing laboratory-based quantitative research.
- Liaising with fellow psychologists.
- Presenting findings to a panel of senior professionals.
- University of Cambridge (2002-2005): Applied Psychology BSc (Hons.)
- University of Cambridge (2005-2008): Psychology PhD