Accounts Payable Manager Objectives CV Sample
Professional SummaryThis applicant has been working within the accounts industry for the better portion of ten years.During this time, I have overseen the financial duties of large organisations as well as smaller businesses.I am certified through accredited institutions and am pleased to work within a team environment.It is my objective to become aligned with a firm that requires astute accounting supervision alongside a flexible methodology to daily tasks.I also wish to further my training with this hands-on approach, for this massive industry is continually evolving.I thank you for taking the time to consider my application.
- City & Guilds: General Accounting Level 2 (7437).
- City & Guilds: Bookkeeping and Accounting Level 3 (8991).
- City & Guilds: Computerised Accounts Level 3 (8989).
- A working knowledge of QuickBooks, Sage 50, REvel iPad POS and CloudBooks.
- Highly experienced in terms of leadership skills.
- Currently a Chartered Certified Accountant.
Experience2012-Present: Accounts Payable Manager (London).Duties include:
- The appropriation of relevant internal finances.
- Overseeing all books and documents.
- Collating and analysing sales data.
- Managing employee pay cycles and benefits.
- Procuring the appropriate records upon request.
- Organising and filing documents.
- Data entry services.
- Liaising with human resources on a daily basis.
- The preparation of invoices and payments.
- Working with accounts software.
- Analysing revenue streams.
- Basic sales and pipeline management.
- University of Bath 2002-2006: Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons.)