Credit Risk Analyst CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryAn experienced credit risk analyst, I am well-versed in a number of activities surrounding business risk management, including studying market positions and running figures through often complex modelling techniques. I am able to establish value at risk (VAR) measurements with a number of methodologies. Experienced with forecasting and monitoring market trends, I am used to making frequent recommendations to reduce or control risk, even when this comes into conflict with sales activities. A passionate credit risk controller, I understand the need for commercial ventures but that they must be tempered - in some situations - for the overall good of the organisation. I am now seeking a new challenge in risk analysis in an organisation that can offer me greater reward.
Core QualificationsHND in Risk Management from Example College 2003-2005
- Graduate Diploma in Statistics from the Royal Statistical Society
- International Diploma in Risk Management from the Institute of Risk Management
- CISI accredited
- Clean driving license
Academic QualificationsLondon Metropolitan University 1999 - 2002 | Bachelor Degree in EconomicsA levels: Maths (B) English (C) Business Studies (C)
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and to use my organisational skills for business problem solving.
- Excellent conducting analysis with common statistical software, such as SPSS and SAS.
Work ExperienceCredit Risk Analyst | Dundee, June 2010 - Present
- Responsible for using newly installed financial packages, including testing a portfolio management software suite.
- Ensuring quantitative analysis of credit positions were carried out regularly.
- Providing advice to the board of directors when it is appropriate to do so.
- Responsible for keeping customer accounts under control and for placing clients on stop, when necessary.
- Developed techniques for lessening exposure to credit risk and contingency plans for non-payment and bad debt.
- Provided liaison with underwriters and business insurers.