Credit Risk Analyst CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryAn experienced credit risk analyst, I am well-versed in a number of activities surrounding business risk management, including studying market positions and running figures through often complex modelling techniques. I am able to establish value at risk (VAR) measurements with a number of methodologies. Experienced with forecasting and monitoring market trends, I am used to making frequent recommendations to reduce or control risk, even when this comes into conflict with sales activities. A passionate credit risk controller, I understand the need for commercial ventures but that they must be tempered - in some situations - for the overall good of the organisation. I am now seeking a new challenge in risk analysis in an organisation that can offer me greater reward.
Core QualificationsHND in Risk Management from Example College 2003-2005
- Graduate Diploma in Statistics from the Royal Statistical Society
- International Diploma in Risk Management from the Institute of Risk Management
- CISI accredited
- Clean driving license
Academic QualificationsLondon Metropolitan University 1999 - 2002 | Bachelor Degree in EconomicsA levels: Maths (B) English (C) Business Studies (C)
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and to use my organisational skills for business problem solving.
- Excellent conducting analysis with common statistical software, such as SPSS and SAS.
Work ExperienceCredit Risk Analyst | Dundee, June 2010 - Present
- Responsible for using newly installed financial packages, including testing a portfolio management software suite.
- Ensuring quantitative analysis of credit positions were carried out regularly.
- Providing advice to the board of directors when it is appropriate to do so.
- Responsible for keeping customer accounts under control and for placing clients on stop, when necessary.
- Developed techniques for lessening exposure to credit risk and contingency plans for non-payment and bad debt.
- Provided liaison with underwriters and business insurers.
ReferencesReferences are available on request.This credit risk analyst CV sample is just a single example of the many that are on offer which provide key insights into the CV creation process. Jobseekers may also like to consult the tools and CV builder on this site for additional guidance.
Related CVs Finance CV Examples
- Balance the books with our accounts assistant CV example
- CFO CV examples
- Count on our finance manager CV example to get the gig
- Credit Controller CV Example
- Credit Manager CV Examples And Tips
- Finance Assistant CV Example
- Finance Consultant CV Example
- Finance Director CV Example And Tips
- Financial advisor CV examples
- Financial controller CV example
- Foreign Exchange Trader CV Example
- Investor Relations Officer CV Example
- Know Your Customer Analyst CV Example
- Mortgage advisor CV examples
- Risk manager CV examples
- Tax Assistant CV Example
- Trader CV Example
- View our #1 financial analyst CV example