Agriculture Worker CV Sample
Professional SummaryMy agricultural career began before I left school working on local dairy and fruit farms part-time during harvesting. From helping with the haymaking and fruit picking I graduated to weekend work, cleaning out animal pens and feeding the stock. I am hard working, responsible, and punctual, have obtained a number of NVQs, and wish to continue my agricultural training at college while working as an active and valued team member on a large farm.
Core QualificationsNational Certificate in Agriculture. NVQ's in animal husbandry, machinery operation, tractor driving, and unsupervised working to Grade 3
• NVQ Level 3
• Regularly work unsupervised
• Fully trained in all aspects of milking, animal care, and milking machinery operation
•Tractor driving with trailer and ploughing
• Cleaning, feeding and all areas of animal welfare
• Team leader during group activities, harvesting, farm maintenance etc.
Academic QualificationsAnytown Secondary Modern GCSE Maths(C) English (B) Woodwork (B) IT (C)
• Fully competent on the day to day operation of mixed dairy and arable farming. Capable of working unsupervised on tasks specified by the farm owner/manager.
Work ExperienceButtercup Farm (mixed dairy and arable) July 2013 | Present
• Working directly under the farm supervisor
• Responsible for day to day farming operations with a team of three
• Responsible for milking and maintaining a 50 head dairy herd
• College release to increase vocational qualifications.Daisy Chain Farm (mixed dairy and arable) September 2011 | June 2013
• Working as part of a three man team as required
• Carrying out various daily farming tasks unsupervised
• College release for NVQ trainingRound Apple Fruit Farm (holiday work) Fruit Picking August 2011Daisy Chain Farm (part-time employment) July 2009 | July 2011
• General weekend farm work while still at school
• Helping with harvesting during school holidays