Chief Accountant CV Sample
Professional SummaryDedicated and highly capable accountant with several years of experience in financial matters. Adept at handling accounts for small and large businesses and providing forecasts and budgets. Accurate in all mathematical and analytical tasks and knowledgeable in areas of financial law and compliance. Comfortable with leading meetings and presenting information in an understandable way, to co-workers, clients and shareholders. Seeking a fresh position and the chance to lead a larger team.
- Certified Accounting Technician.
- Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Skilled accountant with established portfolio of clients.
- Strong people skills and management techniques.
- Keen accountant with a natural head for numbers.
ExperienceChief Accountant at Anybiz
June 2013 - Present August 2010 | June 2013
Finance Officer at Anybiz
- Performed fraud analysis and used fraud prevention techniques.
- Advised clients on tax planning and budgeting.
- Maintained accounting records for several departments.
- Trained team of accountants and established company policies.
- Undertook financial audits and presented findings.
- Upheld financial policy compliance for the department.
- Created budgets for small businesses.