CV Example and Tips
Professional SummarySince a very early age, I have been interested in the field of education.I enjoy working with students towards a common goal and I am eager to address any challenges that they may face along the way.Not only have I been through these processes myself, but I am able to provide the proper accreditation from respected institutions.It is my ultimate desire to become part of an organisation that will enable me to grow as a teacher while positively affecting the lives of my students.I am an avid team player and I intend to build a solid, long-lasting relationship with a suitable institution.You will find a detailed list of my skills and qualifications immediately below.Thank you for taking the time to consider this application.
Core QualificationsNotwithstanding my real-world experience, some qualifications include:
- City and Guilds: Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS) (7304) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Delivering Training (6528) Level 3.
- Education and Training (6502) Level 5.
Experience2013-present:Associate Professor.Duties currently revolve around:
- Planning weekly and monthly lessons.
- Scheduling private consultations with students.
- Addressing the requirements of special needs students.
- Communicating between students and parents.
- Helping students study for examinations.
- Providing lesson plans and learning materials to the professor.
- Liaising between the professor and the student body.
- Helping students cope with the transition to university.
- Dealing with disciplinary problems.
- Guiding students in regards to the work-study balance while on campus.